Design Synergies Architecture P.C. is an architectural, design, & sustainability consulting firm based in Buffalo, New York. Our work is diverse, but our approach is always the same: listen, engage, & consolidate ideas to create a creative, collaborative, and sustainable design solution.
We help our clients to imagine, design, build and manage better buildings.
Copyright 2019 Design Synergies Architecture PC
- LEED consulting to Cannon Design, Buffalo NY: LEED consulting & submission management for -
- LEED consulting to Watts A&E, Buffalo NY: LEED consulting & submission management for 683 Northland Avenue/Workplace Training Center project.
- B. Thomas Golisano Center for Integrative Sciences, Niagara University, Lewiston NY: LEED consulting, developed Contractor LEED guidelines for LEED Gold certified building.
- LEED/Green Specifications, Consulting & Research – manufacturers:
- LEED & Sustainability CEU Course development and reviews, Red Vector, Tampa FL:
- SmartHomeBuffalo, Buffalo NY: Project Manager/Owner’s Representative for National Grid & Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, overseeing renovation of two 1890’s homes into energy education center.
- Children’s In-Patient Facility, Bronx Mental Health Redevelopment Project, New York State Office of Mental Health, Bronx NY: interior architecture/design, LEED project administrator. (9)
- Buffalo Public Schools: Researcher and writer for LEED & Green Schools Report on sustainability measures in school renovation projects, written for NYS Department of Education. (9)
- Convocation Athletic Recreation Center, State University of NY at Canton, Canton NY: LEED project administrator & interior detailing for LEED Silver project (9)
- Math, Science and Information Technology Building, Nichols School, Buffalo NY: LEED documentation (9)
- Sidwell Friends School Gymnasium, Washington DC: Advisor to LEED team in Cannon DC office, LEED Gold certified. (8)
- William R. Greiner Residence Hall, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo NY: LEED project administrator, LEED Gold certified; through concept design. (8)
- Public Works & Government Services Canada, Halifax NS (6):
- The Resourceful Renovator TV series, Halifax NS: Scripts/research for television program focused on environmentally-responsible home renovation & construction. (4)
- Burns Bog Conservation Society, Delta BC: Design concepts for developing abandoned peat processing plant into Burns Bog Wetlands Eco-Centre. (4)
- National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa ON: Research reports on sustainable development, focusing on material selection & green campus planning. (3)
- CMHC/CANMET Multi-Residential Ideas Competition, Moncton NB: Green mid-rise seniors housing project. (3)
- Allison Centre for the Environment, Sackville NB: Design concepts for environmental education center at Sackville Waterfowl Park. (3)
5 Susan Troup Design, Halifax NS, Canada
6 Public Works & Government Services Canada, Halifax, Canada
7 Grand Concourse Authority, St. John’s NL, Canada
8 Cannon Design, Buffalo NY
9 Architectural Resources, Buffalo NY
Project completed while employed by:
1 Newfoundland & Labrador Housing Corporation, St. John’s, Canada
2 BFL Engineers & Architects, St. John’s NL, Canada
3 Architects Four Ltd., Moncton NB, Canada
4 Freelance design/consulting, Vancouver BC & Halifax NS, Canada