Design Synergies Architecture P.C. is an architectural, design, & sustainability consulting firm based in Buffalo, New York. Our work is diverse, but our approach is always the same: listen, engage, & consolidate ideas to create a creative, collaborative, and sustainable design solution.
We help our clients to imagine, design, build and manage better buildings.
Copyright 2019 Design Synergies Architecture PC
5 Susan Troup Design, Halifax NS, Canada
6 Public Works & Government Services Canada, Halifax, Canada
7 Grand Concourse Authority, St. John’s NL, Canada
8 Cannon Design, Buffalo NY
9 Architectural Resources, Buffalo NY
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park CO: Design concepts for renovation of Trail Ridge Café at Alpine Visitor Center, with Thinking Outside the Square.
- Platter's Chocolate Cafe, Wurlitzer Building, North Tonawanda NY: Interior design, custom millwork, and furniture, part of larger project that included chocolate production facility (CB Architecture) and retail store (DSA).
- Chill Buffalo Frozen Yogurt Parlor, Amherst NY: Interior design & furniture selection for tenant space.
- Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park NY: Consultant to DiDonato Associates - Review of accessibility standards, drawings for renovations and accessibility upgrades to Dugout Suites.
- William K’s Restaurant, Erie Basin Marina, Buffalo NY: Consultant to DiDonato Associates - Interior design, specifications, and drawings.
- Marcy Casino, Delaware Park:Consultant to DiDonato Associates - Interior design, specifications, and drawings for accessibility upgrades to historic building.
- SLR Contracting Executive Suite, Coca Cola Field, Buffalo, NY: Renovation of stadium suite into executive boardroom/suite - architecture, interior detailing and design. (9)
- Gateway Harbor Inn, North Tonawanda, NY: Boutique hotel and restaurant in historic 1881 building - interior detailing and design to completion of construction documents. (9)
- Conference Center, Fredericton NB, Canada: Interior design and space planning – through design development. (8)
- The Conference Center Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls NY: Space planning, interior design and detailing for conversion of industrial buildings into conference center. (8)
- New Golf Course & Resort Hotel, Amenia NY: Interior design and space planning – through concept design. (8)
- Canadian Pacific/Fairmont Hotels & Resorts properties in Atlantic Canada - Interior detailing and design, furniture selection for restaurants, lobby bars, and guestrooms (5):
- 44 North Restaurant & Bar, Sheraton Hotel Halifax: Interior design and detailing, furniture, and custom light fixtures (wall sconces, chandeliers). (5)
- The Lord Nelson Hotel, Halifax NS: Interior design, FF&E for restaurant, ballroom, and guestrooms. (5)
- Prince George Hotel, Halifax NS: Interior design, FF&E for restaurant and guestrooms. (5)
- Cambridge Suites, Halifax NS: Interior design, FF&E for restaurant, lobby, and guestrooms. (5)
Project completed while employed by:
1 Newfoundland & Labrador Housing Corporation, St. John’s, Canada
2 BFL Engineers & Architects, St. John’s NL, Canada
3 Architects Four Ltd., Moncton NB, Canada
4 Freelance design/consulting, Vancouver BC & Halifax NS, Canada