Design Synergies Architecture P.C. is an architectural, design, & sustainability consulting firm based in Buffalo, New York. Our work is diverse, but our approach is always the same: listen, engage, & consolidate ideas to create a creative, collaborative, and sustainable design solution.
We help our clients to imagine, design, build and manage better buildings.
Copyright 2019 Design Synergies Architecture PC
Project completed while employed by:
1 Newfoundland & Labrador Housing Corporation, St. John’s, Canada
2 BFL Engineers & Architects, St. John’s NL, Canada
3 Architects Four Ltd., Moncton NB, Canada
4 Freelance design/consulting, Vancouver BC & Halifax NS, Canada
- Northland Corridor Redevelopment Project, Buffalo NY: Architectural consulting services to Barbara A. Campagna/Architecture + Planning PLLC for 50-acre/700,000 SF redevelopment of former industrial site. Renovation projects include creation of new Western New York Workforce Training Center. Assisted with application to National & State Registers of Historic Places and development of tenant design guidelines.
- Buffalo Public Schools projects:
- CUNY Baruch College, New York City, NY: Consultant to Wendel Architects & Engineers - Architectural design and construction documents for HVAC equipment replacement.
- SUNY Fredonia, Fredonia NY: Consultant to LaBella Associates - Architectural design & construction documents for replacement of HVAC equipment in Steele Hall ice rink, including specifications and building envelope evaluation.
- Ellicott Complex exterior stair renovation, UB North Campus, Buffalo NY: Consultant to DiDonato Associates for architectural design and construction documents.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse NY: Consultant to Wendel Architects & Engineers - Architectural design & construction documents.
- Houghton College PACE program offices and classrooms – West Seneca NY: Consultant to KCB Architecture for interior design, millwork details, and furniture.
- Parkville Charter School, Brooklyn NY: Interior design & detailing for renovation. (9)
- SUNY IT Dining Hall, Utica NY: Interior design & detailing, FFE for renovation. (9)
- SUNY Canton Wicks Hall – Physical Therapy Assistant Program Labs & Offices, Canton NY: Interior design & detailing, FFE. (9)
- Convocation Athletic Recreation Center, State University of NY at Canton, Canton NY: LEED project administrator & interior detailing for LEED Silver project. (9)
- Buffalo State College – New Science Building, Buffalo NY: Assistant to project architect & LEED project administrator for LEED Gold project through design development, Phase 1 (8)
- Graduate Building, Medaille College, Amherst NY: Project architect/ manager for renovation. 8
Undergraduate Residence Hall, Medaille College, Buffalo NY: interior design – finishes and furniture. 8
- Student Center, Medaille College, Buffalo NY: interior design – finishes, furniture. 8
- Ave Maria University, Ave Maria FL: Project interior architect for seven buildings on new campus – four residence halls, science building, student center, and library. 8
- Academic Complex (Education & Business Schools), Niagara University, Lewiston NY: interior design – finishes, furniture. 8
- Main residence, Canadian Coast Guard College, Sydney NS: interior design & space planning for lobby and cafeteria. 6
- Law School & School of Environmental Studies, Universite de Moncton, NB: interior design assistant to project architect (3)
- New campus, Atlantic Baptist College, Moncton NB: interior design and space planning for main academic building. (3)
- Student Housing prototypes – Graduate Housing, Mount Allison University, Sackville NB: design and space planning for new housing options. (3)
- Mount Allison University, Sackville NB: Project assistant for development of campus master plan. (3)
5 Susan Troup Design, Halifax NS, Canada
6 Public Works & Government Services Canada, Halifax, Canada
7 Grand Concourse Authority, St. John’s NL, Canada
8 Cannon Design, Buffalo NY
9 Architectural Resources, Buffalo NY