Copyright 2019 Design Synergies Architecture PC
Project completed while employed by:
1 Newfoundland & Labrador Housing Corporation, St. John’s, Canada
2 BFL Engineers & Architects, St. John’s NL, Canada
3 Architects Four Ltd., Moncton NB, Canada
4 Freelance design/consulting, Vancouver BC & Halifax NS, Canada
- The Buffalo History Museum, Buffalo NY: Project architect for facilities assessment and space utilization study for three historic buildings.
- Buffalo & Erie County Naval Park, Buffalo NY: Architectural consultant to Joy Kuebler Landscape Architect for preliminary study - park master plan.
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park CO: Design concepts for renovation of Trail Ridge Café at Alpine Visitor Center; consultant to Thinking Outside the Square.
- Canalside South Aud site, Buffalo NY: Consultant to Perkins Eastman Architects fo design concepts & visitor experience planning with Thinking Outside the Square.
- Outer Harbour Bike Ferry Landing, Buffalo NY: Project Architect for new ferry waiting area – design and construction documents utilizing reused shipping containers. Consultant ot DiDonato Associates.
- Delavan-Canisius LRT Station, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority, Buffalo NY: Interior finish upgrades, drawings for renovation. Consultant to DiDonato Associates.
- Grand Concourse Authority, St. John’s NL, Canada: Project Architect for non-profit organization developing city-wide linked urban walkway system including walking/hiking trails, waterfront and park amenities including park service buildings, interpretive signage, and historically-accurate reproductions (including 19th century gun carriage). Coordinated with team of landscape architects, builders, and civil engineers. (7)
- Alderney Landing Market, Dartmouth NS: Tourism Nova Scotia Information Booth (custom millwork details. (5)
- Pier 21 Canadian Museum of Immigration, Halifax NS: Interior detailing for custom millwork. (5)
5 Susan Troup Design, Halifax NS, Canada
6 Public Works & Government Services Canada, Halifax, Canada
7 Grand Concourse Authority, St. John’s NL, Canada
8 Cannon Design, Buffalo NY
9 Architectural Resources, Buffalo NY
Design Synergies Architecture P.C. is an architectural, design, & sustainability consulting firm based in Buffalo, New York. Our work is diverse, but our approach is always the same: listen, engage, & consolidate ideas to create a creative, collaborative, and sustainable design solution.
We help our clients to imagine, design, build and manage better buildings.